ATC s.a. is a company with 40 years of experience in conducting early phase clinical trials, especially Phase I and IIa clinical trials.
Our mission is to safely assess new pharmaceutical compounds with our more than 30 years of experience in this sector.
Clinical studies are driven by a collaborative approach that assembles the whole team’s skillset around each project.
ATC s.a. is located in the University Hospital of Liège.
For more information, visit our website: https://www.atc-pharma.be/
- Management of the quality system of ATC and ensure its implementation:
- Writing procedures and/or assisting colleagues in writing procedures.
- Review and approval of procedures
- Maintaining the SOP revision schedule
- Management of equipment qualification, installation and maintenance
- Management and participation in sponsor audits and regulatory inspections
- Management and participation in ATC’s internal and external audits.
- Ensure that CAPA incidents and deviations are documented and ensure the follow-up of the CAPA plan in due time
- Ensure corrective and preventive actions are implemented and documented
- Management of quality records and documentation
- Set up and management of training and formation plans and matrix.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, local, and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies
- Proactively take part in the Quality System continuous improvement by conducting performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Regularly report the quality system status to the General Management based on the quality plan
- Bachelor degree as minimum preferably in life sciences.
- You have basic knowledge in Quality Management and GCP. GDP knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience in clinical trials is a plus but not mandatory.
- You’re native or fluent in French and have a good level in English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You master the use of IT
- You are dynamic and proactive.
- You are flexible and quality minded.
- A full-time job that values experience
- A flexible time shifts
- A dynamic environment with renown partners that are at the forefront of pharmaceutical excellence
- A human sized company that will help you sharpen your skills and take initiatives
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org