ATC Pharma is a fast-growing CRO dedicated to phase I clinical trials. Our mission is to safely assess new pharmaceutical compounds with our more than 40 years of experience in this sector. Clinical studies are driven by a collaborative approach that assembles the whole team’s skillset around each project.
- Primary point of contact for study sponsor and study team regarding the project.
- Translates of the study protocol into an operational set of work sheets and coordinates the preparation and verification of all study related documents.
- Works in accordance with Good Clinical Practices.
- Coordinates activities with study partners and key strategic partnerships with the CHU of Liège for example.
- Ensures respect of study timelines and deadlines in coordination with the Unit Coordinator and study team.
- Initiates and manages study activities:
- Provides critical operational and feasibility input on study protocol, Inform Consent Form, Investigator Brochure.
- Ensures good completion of study activities in accordance with the protocol.
- Supervises data encoding.
- Works with data monitors to ensure data integrity, completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Informs study sponsors of enrolment on going and study progression.
- Prepares with the study team the sponsors’ meetings to evaluate study progression and data review.
- Answers study queries and lead data management on eCRF.
- Assists in study audits and competent authorities’ inspections.
- Complies with the training matrix.
- Master in biomedical sciences, pharmacy or other life science degree.
- Previous experience in clinical trials is a plus but not mandatory.
- Fluent in French with a good level of English (preferably B1/B2 level)
- You master the use of IT
- You are dynamic and proactive
- You are rigorous and well organized.
- A full-time job that valorizes experience
- A flexible time shifts
- A dynamic environment with renown partners at the forefront of pharmaceutical excellence
- Varied missions in innovative therapeutic areas
- A human sized company that will help you sharpen your skills and take initiatives
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org