ATC is a CRO specialized in:
- bio-analysis of physiologically active substances and conducting preclinical studies (in vitro & in vivo);
- conducting clinical trials (Early Phase).
Since its beginning in 1983, thanks to its location within the University Hospital of Liège as well as its human size, ATC is able to guarantee to its customers:
- Flexibility and reactivity for services with competitive prices;
- Expertise and advices from an experienced staff in analytical, preclinical and clinical research;
- The know-how, technical expertise, innovation and an access to patients, thanks to its privileged contact with the medical units of the university hospital of Liège as well as with the centers of expertise of the University of Liège (e.g. Giga, CIP, CIRM, etc).
ATC is divided in two close and complementary units: